Term has finally finished! I now have a few weeks off, which will give me a lot more time for novel work. This week in particular, with it being the climax of Term 1, has been busy yet I managed to find time to work on my current work in progress (WIP) most days.
Even with university being hectic, I still managed to keep building my WIP. In mid-week, I even managed to produce around 600 words in around half an hour and I'm still averaging around 650 words per hour I work, which I think is pretty decent!
'Heartbound' continues to develop. I spent an evening formatting it ready for publication and the front cover too is nearing completion. All in all, I think it has been a very successful and productive week.
On to the next!
Well, it's certainly getting busy! University deadlines are coming thick and fast, so my writing has, naturally, taken more of a back seat. On top of that I am also launching my freelance copy editing business (while you're here, have a look! Sorry, couldn't resist!) and also working on the front cover of 'Heartbound'. Despite all that, I still managed to fit in a couple of hours, so my new work is still progressing nicely.
I am a little nervous about doing this, but I'd like to share an image of my front cover so far. Please note, it is still a work in progress. I'd love to know your thoughts on it.