After Heartbound was released, I had a goal in mind; get another novel out by Autumn 2015. It was a tall order, considering I had university commitments to contend with, but this week I took another step closer to achieving this goal.
This week, I finished the second edit of Blue Eyes Behind the Mask. Considering I started writing it four years ago, it has certainly been a labour of love, but I am confident that the day will soon arrive for it to be ready for the reading public.
One more edit awaits for Blue Eyes Behind the Mask, just to iron out any other creases. Keep watching this space for updates!