Well another week draws to a close. It's been a productive one, and a busy one.
Last week I said I'd come up with an idea for a new novel. This week, I started planning it! A new YA paranormal will soon be joining Heartbound! It's still early days but I've got a really good feeling about this new novel. A lot of research needs to be done, and I'm loving it.
Away from my new work in progress, Blue Eyes Behind the Mask is trundling along very nicely indeed. 2000 words have been added and several others have been removed. Working on Blue Eyes Behind the Mask as enhanced my editing skills and has been a valuable indicator of how far my writing has come. Hopefully, it will share the same success as Heartbound did.
Speaking of Heartbound, the proof copy will be here in just a couple of days! I'm eagerly anticipating the sense of accomplishment when I finally hold the first copy of many in my hands. Imagine if I got it into the big bookshops, now there's a thought!
Keep watching this space for more details and updates!