Term has finally finished! I now have a few weeks off, which will give me a lot more time for novel work. This week in particular, with it being the climax of Term 1, has been busy yet I managed to find time to work on my current work in progress (WIP) most days.
Even with university being hectic, I still managed to keep building my WIP. In mid-week, I even managed to produce around 600 words in around half an hour and I'm still averaging around 650 words per hour I work, which I think is pretty decent!
'Heartbound' continues to develop. I spent an evening formatting it ready for publication and the front cover too is nearing completion. All in all, I think it has been a very successful and productive week.
On to the next!